There is almost a knitting pattern for everything. If you're racking your brain for something there might not be a pattern for, we challenge you to search for that something on Ravelry. Did you find a pattern?
There might be a pattern for everything, but does there need to be? Sometimes physically knitting something is not the best solution. That doesn't mean we shouldn't put our knitter's stamp on it.
Enter our Knitted Stitch Background for Apple Watch, iPad, and phone (iPhone or Android). Download this image and set it as your wallpaper to give your device a knitter's makeover. Every time you check your screen, the rows of stitches will put a little smile on your face and build the excitement until you get to pick up your WIP next.
Below, find links to the different size .png files. And below that, find instructions on how to set your new wallpaper.
HOW TO ADD THE KNITTED BACKGROUND IMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE
First, ensure that you have downloaded our knitted background image to your device. Then...
- On your phone's Home screen, touch and hold an empty space.
- Tap Wallpaper & style. If you don't see "Wallpaper & style," tap Wallpapers.
- Tap Change wallpaper. To use your own image, tap My photos and choose the knitted background image
- At the bottom, tap Set wallpaper or Done .
- If available, pick which screen(s) show the wallpaper.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone
- Tap on the photo of the knitted background
- Scroll down to find 'Create Watch Face'
- Then choose which watch face you prefer
- In the Settings app, tap Wallpaper.
- Tap Add New Wallpaper.
- Tap Photos and then the picture of the knitted background
- If you want, you can customize your wallpaper further. Then click 'Add.'
- Go to Settings > Wallpaper > Choose New Wallpaper.
The wallpaper gallery appears.
Choose 'All Photos' and the picture of the Knitted Background.
- Click 'Set.'