Let us take the guesswork out of your next project (or gift knit!) with our curated Color Parade Shawl Notions Pouch Set. This set comes with a .pdf copy of Color Parade Shawl and a notions wristlet with everything-but-the-yarn to knit the project with.
Choose from a Neon or Neutral color combination and receive:
- Color Parade Shawl pattern - in a downloadable .pdf format
- 5x7" (13x18 cm) wristlet notions pouch with zip top
- Color Keeper
- Rows + Repeats Tracker Sticky Notes
- Small scissors
- Exclusive beginning of the round marker
- Darning needle
- Custom gift tag
- US 5 24" Red Lace Circular Needle from ChiaoGoo (optional)
Note: a link to download the pattern will be sent to your email after purchasing the kit.
ABOUT COLOR PARADE SHAWL
Show off your favorite color combos with this easy-to-wear, fingering-weight, boomerang shawl. Play it safe with neutral hues, go wild with a palette of neons, or show off your favorite fade. Anything goes with this fun-to-knit shawl featuring repeatable sections of stockinette and cool, textured rows of color.
This is a great project to make with a mini skein set (think of those holiday countdown calendars you have on order).
- Finished Size: approximately 61” (155 cm) x 17” (43 cm)
- Gauge: 26 sts = 4” (10 cm) in stockinette st worked flat and blocked
- Needles: US 5 (3.75 mm) 24” (61 cm) circulars or size to obtain gauge
Yarn: 410 y (375 m) fingering weight yarn in MC. 20 y (18 m) fingering weight yarn in CC1-CC4. We used Ewe Ewe Fluffy Fingering and you can, too! Check out these neon and neutral yarn kits available from Ewe Ewe! Get a yarn kit here.
View the pattern: billyandbaa.com l ravelry.com